- We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our Web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- We collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available automatically whenever you visit a Web site. This information includes the Internet address of your computer or network, the date, time, and page you visited on our site, your browser and operating system, and the referring page (the last Web page you visited before clicking on a link to our site).
- We use the aggregated information from all of our visitors to measure server performance, analyze user traffic patterns, and improve the content of our site.
- We sometimes track the keywords that are entered into our search engine to measure interest in specific topics, but we do not track which terms a particular user enters.
- Some of our online services require you to register for an account. We ask you for some personal information before you can create an account (typically your name, your e-mail address, and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services, such as our online payment services, we may request credit card or other payment information that may be stored temporarily in encrypted form on secure servers.
Information You Provide
- Information volunteered by you through filling out our optional online feedback form and contact us form is used to help us enhance our Web sites, and may be shared with City and County of San Francisco employees and contractors for that purpose.